Saturday, June 30, 2007

Off To Sunnier Climes?

I just got back from northern Quebec and the vibrant greens of Newfoundland are a warm and welcome sight. It's like being on vacation, yet in just a few days I'm off again even further south, all the way to Las Vegas! The City of Lights! (and 40+ degrees!) That is a bit of a turnaround from the snowsqualls of Raglan. I've included a photo of Heidi in front of her house, just to show the beautiful greenery that I am enjoying so much, but I guess next week it will be the red and browns of the desert and the neon lights of the Strip. Heidi is off on Saturday to Toronto to visit with Caroline for a few days and then I fly to Toronto on Monday, I'll drive to Peterborough for the night to visit my cousin Ian, and then finally, we meet up for our flight south to see Grandma and Grandpa, and Phantom of the Opera! Yay! We'll update from there. Happy Canada Day!

No comments: