Sunday, September 16, 2007

L'Hiver Est Arrivé À Raglan

Well, while Heidi was watching her sister get married on the beach near St. Lawrence, NL (Congrats Beth and Jeff!!!) I understand it was a little on the cool side. However, I ask you to note this picture taken by my helper and new chum, François. We were working yesterday, the 15th of September here in the subarctic, and it was also what we call "on the cool side". The weather trend continued today with more of the same. It actually gave me a rather cozy feeling, kind of like Christmas is around the corner, but I am sure this feeling will pass and I will tire of the wind and snow in short order. I guess I better enjoy it before my brain smartens up and realize I am on the tundra, 1600km from home, and I left my big logans at home....oops.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: